This whole exam thing is starting to get very depressing. Not only am I chained to my desk until the end of June, only taking breaks to go to work on a Saturday but, this is all for two subjects that I need to know nothing about for university nor my foundation course/ career path. Talk about a waste of time. The only reason I have to put the effort in is to get the c’s needed for entry on the foundation course as well, as pride of a job well done and to make my parents proud. BOOOO HOOO L
What makes it even more sickening is whilst trying to concentrate on science I keep getting distracted by ideas in my head, which I immediately have to write down then, daydream about making them. All whilst learning subjects that frankly bore and confuse the fudge out of me.
The plus side though? Provided I get the grades needed, I will be spending the next year focussing on nothing more than all things fashion, art, photography, and textiles. Sounds like bliss.
The ideas I have had for this blog are growing more and more each day, it’s a sad feeling not being able to post projects on here. Have no fear though, as soon as the last exam is sat I will be coming home, and chaining my self to my sewing machine instead.
After looking at my project book I think I am honestly up to about 40 projects I am determined to make and post on here, but I’m sure more will come soon.
Stay creative (whilst I stay scientifically suicidal) xx
No comments:
Post a Comment