These are just some of the photos of me and my boyfriend’s photo shoot /woodland adventure. These are the final photographs used for the final board of my exam project, and they were beyond rushed, we had about twenty minutes to take the pictures before speeding to tescos to have them developed.
Such a mad rush, if I had more time I would sack the model (aka me).
Any way the theme was nature reclaims urban territories, and my concept behind my design was that in overgrown urban areas the nature can be removed, so everything floral or petal (shoulder piece) inspired is fully removable from the dress, and the base is a dark urban style dress (which I cant wait to get back to shorten and wear out).
I will be posting soon a tutorial on how to make the shoulder piece, im thinking of turning it into a cute little drawstring shoulder bag, or a clutch bag. Also I like the idea of adding maybe some chiffon. This post wont be up for a while, unless they invent a new miraculous way to cut loads of felt circles in near no time. Usually my mum is kind enough to cut out tons of circles for me, but that’s only when im pushed for time with college and work, and when the final result actually counts for my final grade. So I have a feeling if I asked her to do it now shed just laugh, but have no fear there will be a post soon enough.
Hope you like the dress anyhoot.
Stay creative xx
No comments:
Post a Comment