My names Nichole. Im 18 years young and obsessed with all things fashion, sewing, and DIY.
I am just finishing up my A-level studies and, fingers crossed if I get the grades i am hoping for, I will be spending the next year dedicating my life to all things art, photography and textiles on a foundation course. Bad combination of subjects (biology, chemistry, and textiles) mean my hopes of going to an arts university this year are beyond unlikely so, to ensure a position at a top london university I am going to put my all into the next year. I have been sewing for about 7 years now, and its something that I remember vividly my grandmother doing and, lets just say it runs in the family.
I am hoping after exams to get this blog in full swing, but I want it to reflect something i look for in my favorite blogs. I want it to tell people what are new trends, and good high street buys, as well as designer and haute couture chic. Also its going to be sort of an online portfolio of my work teaching you how to make what i am making, and i will back track the past say two years of my work to get it started.
It would be great if I could inspire and teach some others along the way. :)
This is just a portfolio journal drawing from my unit three textiles assignment. It is inspired by design duo heatherettes vivid use of flowers, and well i added to make this first post prettier :)
Stay creative xx
No comments:
Post a Comment