Thursday, 24 June 2010

Lovely Jubbly!

Salutations readers. After what initially started as a rubbish morning, I received good tidings from none other than my postman.

I had a letter today from my college about an awards evening for outstanding achievement for students, and initially misread it for nothing really of importance, so went and got a cuppa. However when I returned, my mum was reading it, and asked me if I was chuffed. This got my attention, so in a confused state I reread the letter, only to find AMAZING news that, not only am I being recognised for outstanding achievement in the college but I have also been named textile student of the year. How freaking awesome!

Im super happy though, I worked my butt off planning the fashion show, and also with balancing work, textiles, science, and the rest of it. 

This really has though put a mahooosive smile on my face, and really excites me for the next year academically.

The awards ceremony is on the 6th of July I think. I will keep you posted though, and ill be sure to take some photos. 

Stay creative xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment